LSU Rural Life MuseumVoted one of the Top 10 Outdoor Museums in the World by the British Museum, the LSU Rural Life Museum features a number of fascinating exhibits that transport guests back to 19th century Louisiana. Experience the remarkable lifestyles and ways of past generations with the largest collection of artifacts from the period. Take field trips through the grounds and see authentically-recreated cabins, blacksmith's shops, sugar mills and other incredible architecture.
Prices -$9 per adult; $8 per child, 5-11
Hours -Open daily 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Zapp's International Beerfest
- StoryTime at Burden
- Old Fashioned Easter Celebration
- Gourmet in the Garden
- Battle of Baton Rouge Reenactment
- Symphony Pops at Rural Life
- Field Trips
- Exhibits and Educational Programs